Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 1 - 7


Week one 2011. We all had a blast! This was an incredible first week with a super fun group (admit it guys - it was so good) with amazing food, stunning sun, and perfect flows. You guys pegged the meter and I loved this week. But only because I got my hoe where I needed her (see stunning model pictured with her). The boss was a bit preoccupied with his new backhoe but the combination of happy guests and a number of fantastic new staff and old made for a five star week for all of us. I blew it with the photos but will post a few on the "fans" page anyhow. Thank you all so much for being here and we wish Cat and Tim the very best on their trip around the world - we will miss you next year! Our thirtieth year and weeks like this make us realize how much we love what we do AND the people who come here! cheers peter

No comments:

Post a Comment